PMA Ltd (Parallel Marketing Associates Ltd) (we, us, our, are committed to protecting and respecting the personal information you provide to us and what we learn about you from your visit to our website.
This Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully. By using our Website and/or registering with us, you are agreeing to the terms of this Notice.
If you have any queries regarding this notice or complaints about our use of your information please contact our nominated representative (whose contact details are set out below) and we will do our best to deal with your query or complaint as soon as possible.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Data Protection is Simon Hinks, Director. Simon can be contacted via email on email@example.com.
PMA Ltd is the Data Controller. This Privacy Statement sets out how we will use the personal data gathered from users of our Website. We may make changes to this statement from time to time to reflect developments in the law or in the provision of our services.
What personal data is collected and what it is used for, Data that you provide to us when using our Website such as your contact details and details about any requests for information you might make, details of your visits to our website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data will be held by us and used for the following reasons:
- to respond to your requests for information or provide products or services to you efficiently
- to assess the effectiveness and performance of our Website
- to administer and manage our communication and relationship with you
- to keep you informed of news, updates or events that you may be interested in
- to enhance and improve the way that we communicate with you
- to manage health and safety and security
- to fulfil our regulatory obligations
Some of the information we hold will have been provided by you at the time you visited our Website. Other information may be obtained during the course of our relationship with you to enable us to carry out the purposes set out above.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical (non-personal) data about a user’s browsing actions and patterns.
Purposes for using information
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you;
- To ask you to participate in surveys, or to solicit feedback on our products and services;
- To set up and maintain your account, and to do all other things required for providing our services, such as enabling collaboration, and backing up and restoring your data;
- To understand how users use our products and services, to monitor and prevent problems, and to improve our products and services;
- To provide customer support, and to analyse and improve our interactions with customers;
- To update, expand and analyse our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To analyse trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for and to better help them;
- To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
Legal bases for collecting and using information
Legal processing bases applicable to PMA Ltd : If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for information collection and use depends on the personal information concerned and the context in which we collect it. Most of our information collection and processing activities are typically based on (i) contractual necessity, (ii) one or more legitimate interests of PMA Ltd or a third party that are not overridden by your data protection interests, or (iii) your consent. Sometimes, we may be legally required to collect your information or may need your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Withdrawal of consent : Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Legitimate interests notice : Where we rely on legitimate interests as the legal basis and those legitimate interests are not specified above, we will clearly explain to you what those legitimate interests are at the time that we collect your information.
Your choice in information use
Opt-out of non-essential electronic communications : You may opt-out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function included in all such messages. However, you will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails such as invoices. If you do not want any further marketing information from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may opt-out or withdraw consent for us to process your data for marketing purposes at any time.
The Principles of looking after your data.
Your personal data will only be processed in line with the Data Protection Principles, which are:
- Personal Data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Personal Data must only be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Personal Data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Personal Data must be accurate and up to date
- Personal Data must not be kept any longer than necessary
- Personal Data must be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security
How long will you keep my personal data for
We will not keep your personal data any longer than necessary, however, for advertising and PR purposes certain information will be kept for a longer period.
We will not generally collect sensitive personal data such as information about physical or mental health from you on or via our Website, but if you do choose to share sensitive information with us (such as details about your medical health), we will treat this information appropriately.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We will never sell your personal data to third parties. We will disclose your information to third parties with which we are associated in order to perform certain functions, for example, to our website development partner in order to improve and enhance our Site. We will also disclose information about you if we have a legal obligation to do so.
Obtaining the information we hold about you
You have a right to request access to the information we hold about you and the right to request reasonable corrections and deletion of any inaccuracies. Under the General Data Protection Regulations, we are required to respond to your request within 30 calendar days. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to Simon Hinks, PMA Ltd, 45 Northorpe, Bourne PE10 0HH
We will not charge you for responding to your request however we will ask you to provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you are the data subject or the data subject’s legal representative.
NOTE: Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular, because they are repetitive, we may:
- Charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information; or
- Refuse to provide the information. A refusal will be accompanied by an explanation of why together with information about your right to complain to the supervisory authority and your rights to a judicial remedy.
You may have the right to object to us processing information or using it for direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us in writing if you wish to do so.
Your right to complain
If you believe that we are not holding your information correctly or you are unhappy with any dealings with us, regarding any aspect of the processing of your data and any breach of the above rights, you may complain to the Information Commissioners Office. They may be contacted at:
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties and we will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Want to explore more?
If you have a question or want to find out more about how we can help,
it would be great to hear from you.